The medical marijuana industry in Florida continues to sprout. According to the Miami Herald, the state is now registering 5,400 new users per week. Patients are eager to discover how medical marijuana can help them battle various medical issues. Dr. Douglas Kellerman of Broward Alternative Health can help you learn more about the benefits of medical marijuana in Oakland Park.
Dr. Kellerman Can Determine if You Qualify for Medical Marijuana in Oakland Park
As a medical marijuana doctor, Dr. Kellerman has extensive training and is certified to evaluate and qualify patients who meet the requirements for using medical marijuana or cannabis in the state of Florida. Many studies over the years have touted the therapeutic benefits of the plant.
But to start receiving treatments, patients must first be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition. They include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition
If Dr. Kellerman qualifies you, he enters you into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, after which you can apply for a Registry ID Card. The staff at Broward Alternative Health can help you apply for the card. It could take about a month or so to receive it.
Once you get your card, Dr. Kellerman talks to you about the benefits of medical marijuana. He also explains how to pick up medications from approved cannabis dispensaries.
Dr. Kellerman has practiced chiropractic medicine since 1997, first in the New York City metropolitan area and now Florida. He has helped thousands of patients obtain better health and improved wellness. And now it’s your turn. If you’re ready to learn more about the benefits of medical marijuana in Oakland Park, and how to apply for a medical marijuana card, call Broward Alternative Health at (954) 297-5905.Leave a reply