Apply for a Medical Marijuana Card in Oakland Park
There’s a reason that so many people are applying for medical marijuana cards to get medicinal marijuana. It works! And now it’s your turn to check it out. If you’re interested in applying for a medical marijuana card in Oakland Park, contact Broward Alternative Health. Our doctors are ready to help you.
We Can Help You Easily Apply for a Medical Marijuana Card in Oakland Park
There are 1,800 or qualified ordering physicians in Florida, who diagnose patients and determine if medical marijuana or medical cannabis would be a good fit for them, based on their medical condition and history. But our doctors have many years of accumulated knowledge and experience in this specific field, which makes them highly qualified to help you.
Many studies over the years have touted the medical benefits of the plant. But in order to start receiving treatments, patients must first be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition. They include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition
If you have one of these conditions, make an appointment to see one of our licensed medical marijuana doctors. Once you’ve met with a doctor, he or she will create a patient or caregiver account on the state’s Medical Marijuana Use Registry website. This is where you’ll be able to view your orders and manage your Identification Card application online. This is also where your doctor will tell you how you can obtain Low-THC Cannabis, Medical Marijuana or Medical Marijuana Delivery Devices.
Our compassionate doctors have helped thousands of patients obtain better health and improved wellness. And now it’s your turn. If you want to apply for a medical marijuana card in Oakland Park and learn more about the benefits of medical marijuana, call Broward Alternative Health at (954) 297-5905.Leave a reply